Tuesday 26 April 2022

36 - Nov 2019 - Beechworth

 #36 - Nov 2019 - Beechworth

The shortened trip through Cowra and Lennox Head in October 2019 (blog entry #35) was truncated due to bushfires in NSW and I felt somewhat dissatisfied - incomplete, as it were.

So this short trip of a couple of days in November 2019 was intended to scratch my still-itchy feet. “Begone!” said the boss so I was gone.

The caravan was having some maintenance so I booked a cabin in Beechworth and pootled up the freeway to take some photographs.

So in no particular order …

Spring Creek in the Beechworth Historic Park, down Gorge Road past the Powder Magazine.



I’m pretty sure this is Jensens Track, off Lady Newton Drive, off Buckland Gap Road. Either Jensens Track or West Dingle Track but I think the former.

And finally this is looking south west from Murmungee Lookout, on Lady Newton Drive, off Buckland Gap Road. Beautiful place.


And that was it, short and sweet. Back home for the Christmas season and some local seasonal flora.



No comments: